Our public sector client is recruiting for an experienced administrator to support a small busy team. This posts is a temporary position and is expected to run until March'20
Our client is based in Hucknall with good public transport working with a supportive team although you will also need to be quite happy with self management.
The role is Full time working 37 hours per week on a temporary basis. There may be some flexibility on the hours but this does need to work within then team and starting times could be 8am.
As an administrator you will be responsible for providing general admin support to the team.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Sorting of correspondence both written and verbal
* Working closely with the Planners
* Data Input
* Updating registers and covering the reception when required
* Recording all information to relevant data bases
* Responding to queries received from internal & external stake holders
* Complying with Data Integrity
As an ideal candidate you will have the desire to succeed and provide a high level of support to the client and be able to work within a busy team environment to timescales.
Our client requires the following essential skills
* Excellent typing speed & Accuracy
* Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* Attention to Detail
* Can do attitude
The pay rate is £9.58 per hour and benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online asap as the role will require you to successfully pass vetting which can take around 6 weeks to complete to go into this role.