Our Public Sector client, based in Marham, Norfolk is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The role is Monday to Friday. The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour.
The right candidate will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Ensuring strict control of acess to the HR Office
- Raise Appraisals and database management on these
- Provide advice and guidance to personnel as required (in particular in relation to pay and allowances)
- Assist with audit checks
- Maintain personal documentatio, filing as appropriate
- Maintain HR databases and registers
- Carry out pre-deployment preparation
- Sort and distribute mail
- Monthly stationary order, ensuring adequate levels are maintained
- General administration
The ideal candidate will hold some experience in a HR background.
The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For additional information, please contact us on 01733310855.