Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Admin Officer to work with the Environment Agency on a temporary basis based in Exeter.
The Admin Officer will provide operational support to the analytical sections of National Laboratory Service Starcross Lab. The Admin Officer will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Delivery and sorting of environmental samples from a range of internal and external customers
- Registering environmental samples
- Using Lab Information Management System software
- Stock taking and consumable ordering/distribution
- Glassware washing and distribution
- Bottle order processing and delivery
- Non-Routine tasks e.g. Furniture moves
This Admin Officer position is a temporary role provisionally ending on 03/04/20. This Admin Officer role is full time, 37 hours a week, with weekly pay at £8.75ph