Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Admin Officer for Natural England in Central Bristol.
The Admin Officer will provide administrative support. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed by the Admin Officer will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Previous Administration experience is advantageous.
This Admin Officer role is a temporary role provisionally ongoing until 20th October 2020 and paying £9.07 an hour.