Our Public Sector client, based in Thetford is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
The role will be providing admin support to the team and will include, but will not be restricted to the below;
- Organise Meetings / events, including providing support in taking the minutes
- First line response to telephone calls for the department
- First point of contact for general administration support. This may involve chasing information, updating / closing down cases on the system
- Prepare paperwork for checking by the manager
- Act as I-Procurement and Quantum Point of Contact requisitioner
- Monitor the functional mailbox(s) action any issues and where needed
- Maintain and create relevant databases and ensure they contain accurate data, routinely quality
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in administration and will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
You will be required to be a clear communicator, both written and verbally with experience working to deadlines in a busy office environment.
The rate of pay is £7.98 an hour, rising to £9.39 after a period of 12 weeks.
Apply online today!
For additional information please contact Valusska on 01733 310855.