A temporary, full time administration role has become available to work in the Warrington area. The position will be paid at £10.37 per hour. The role is temporary on a full time basis working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Completing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through to Alexa Collins and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106.