Brook Street are currently looking for 5 Admin Officers to join the Operational Delivery Directorate within The Rural Payments Agency, based in Bristol City Center.
The Admin Officer will work as part of a team supporting the processing of scheme related claims and tasks contributing to the delivery of Agency targets and external commitments, ensuring that all required outcomes and outputs are achieved. The role will vary according to business demand at different times for specific tasks and therefore the Temporary TM will be expected to demonstrate flexibility and may be required to work in priority business areas which might be other than the team in which they are initially located, for example from on system processing to direct customer contact.
The types of work that will be carried out will include:
- Customer call handling, registration and recording the details on the appropriate systems;
- Dealing with internal/external customers and colleagues, in a professional manner;
- Dealing with correspondence inbound and outbound (letters and emails);
- Claim processing, adhering to administrative procedures and processes, data checking/entry;
- Good investigative skills, collating and analysing complex information or data;
- To maintain and provide stats on a regular basis as required;
- Working collaboratively, sharing information and good working practices, raising risks/issues and suggestions for improvement
This Admin Officer role is a full-time, temporary position, working 37 hours a week, Mon-Fri. This assignment is due to end on 31/03/20, which is subject to extension and the Admin Officer position is paid at £10.37ph.