Location: Harrogate - Otley Road
Contract: 6 months
Pay: £8.56 per hour
Hours: 37 per week - 9.00am-5.00pm, Mon-Fri.
You will provide administration support to the Screening Team within a Government Organisation. You will be responsible for all administration duties, including email queries, data entry, database management, managing phone lines.
You may be required to coordinate events, organise meetings and book travel using the relevant internal systems.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customer-focused attitude and telephone manner
- Ability to prepare meeting agendas and to record and draft meeting minutes accurately
- Ability to diarise, plan and organise meetings or events
- Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure, dealing with a range of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous administrative experience
- Proof Reading skills
- Familiarity with Data Protection and Freedom of Information Legislation
- Familiarity with software packages such as SAP, e-procurement and specialist policing systems if relevant to role
- Knowledge of UK policing environment and Police Services geography
The role is subject to security clearance, which takes approximately 6-8 weeks. You must have been a resident in the UK for five consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period.
This is a temporary position. Applications from candidates in a permanent role cannot be considered.
Please email your CV , apply through the website or call Ollie on 01904 888800.