We are looking for an experienced administrator to join the Family department in a busy court based in Manchester City Centre.
Pay rate starts £8.36 rising to £10.12 after 12 weeks (under 25 £7.70 rising to £10.12 after 12 weeks)
You will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are
moderately complex. You will need to follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in
carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be
- Preparing papers and files for hearings and meetings
- Checking and verifying documents, accounts, claims etc. against regulations and procedures
- To work towards targets in an efficient way
- Produce basic statistical analysis and reports where required
- Handling occasional telephone enquiries
- Drafting general letters and correspondence - reports, minutes etc.
The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and be smartly dressed is also essential.
You will be required to undergo a basic criminal record check and 3 years worth of employment references