Are you looking for a new admin role in the Newcastle area? Would you like to gain invaluable experience in the public sector? If you have excellent communication skills, a background in administration and an eye for detail, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- £9.25 per hour
- Temporary assignment for 3 months initially
- Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
- Ideal office hours, with an element of flexible working
- Free parking
- ASAP start date
Working for a public sector organisation in Newcastle Business Park, you'll be an essential part of a team providing administrative support, with duties to include;
- Processing applications against set criteria
- Close liaison with internal stakeholders
- Issuing correspondence and quality checking
- Maintaining team mailboxes
- Records management - keeping tracking spreadsheets and internal systems up to date
- Responding to enquiries via the telephone, email and letter
- General admin
To succeed in this role, you'll have excellent customer service skills and attention to detail, be able to prioritise your workload through multi-tasking, and work confidently within a team and on your own initiative.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please submit your CV online today!