Are you looking for a new customer service role in Northumberland? Do you have a passion for public service? Would you like to make a difference to someone`s life? If you have excellent communication and customer service skills, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
* £10.65 per hour
* Enhanced shift allowance
* Variety of locations across Northumberland, including Bedlington, Alnwick, Ashington, Cramlington, Blyth and Berwick-upon-Tweed
* Temporary assignment for 3 - 6 months initially
* Monday to Saturday, 37 hours per week, shifts between 7:00am and 8:00pm
* ASAP start dates
Working for a high-profile public sector organisation who services over 20 million customers a year, you`ll be an essential part of a team providing outstanding customer service and helping to protect some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
Your role could involve a range of duties and we are seeking people who are determined, adaptable and flexible.
Your initial job will include;
- Providing excellent customer service in a telephony environment to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Making decisions based on examining available facts and information
- Assessing claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means
- Being part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment that supports the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
- Communicating with and advising a wide range of diverse customers in difficult/sensitive circumstances
This organisation shoulders a hugely important public service responsibility and their challenge is bigger than ever in the current climate
To succeed in this role, you will;
- Possess outstanding customer service skills
- Be a skilled communicator, with confidence handling complaints and managing distressing/challenging conversations
- Be able to adapt your communication style to suit a varied audience
- Possess a willingness to learn how to deliver service using digital methods
- Have a desire to showcase public service at its best and truly make a difference
If this sounds like you, we`d love to hear from you - please submit your CV online today!