Admin Officer -
In light of the current situation and the impact that this is having for our customers and our people we needs to ensure that there is sufficient capacity to deal with the upsurge in demand for our services from customers alongside the anticipated reduction in our people as shielding, self-isolation and school closures begin to take effect, we need skilled Administration officers to come and join us!
About the Job
Your role could involve a range of duties and we are seeking people who are adaptable and flexible. Your initial job will include;
- Providing excellent customer service in a telephony and/or face to face environment to a diverse range of working age customers and employers.
- Making decisions regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assessing claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means
- Supporting the Department's aim that digital will become the primary contact channel for all claimant services.
- Being part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
Skills Required -
- Willingness to communicate and advise a wide range of diverse customers in difficult/sensitive circumstances.
- Willingness to learn how to deliver a service using digital methods.
- Understand and interpret complex information and provide timely explanations.
- The full time working week is 37 hours. You may be required to work at any time between the hours of 7.45am and 8pm on any day between Monday to Friday and 8.45am to 5pm on Saturday. You will be given advance notice of your personal schedule. In certain circumstances you may be asked to start work at 7am or work up to 10pm.
- Will be based in a social distancing call centre
Would you like to make a difference to someone's life? If so we would like to hear from you at this difficult time. Stay safe!