We are currently recruiting for a government body based in Wrexham for a Full Time Temporary administration officer/ Court Clerk to join their team. Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, However the successful Candidate will be required to work from 08.30am till 16.30pm one day a week. This will include working at different sites within reasonable Distance.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support for scanning, case opening and closing when required to. You will need to be both well organized and able to take the initiative with a good knowledge of IT.
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes and liaise with internal and / or external sources
- Close files by carrying out all related activities
- To take responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Reception duties
- Cash handling
- Answering calls and transferring
- Taking messages and passing to colleagues
- Scanning and photocopying letters
- Being vigilant with security
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
- Be fully flexible to travel to other government buildings within reasonable Distance.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role
The post holder should demonstrate the ability to:
- Share learning with the team and colleagues; contribute to the team's shared learning and understanding
- Proactively contribute to the work of the whole team
- Seek help when needed in order to complete own work effectively
- Gain the knowledge needed to follow the relevant legislation, policies, procedures and rules that apply to the job
- Work in an organised manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard
- Take responsibility for the quality of own work and keep manager informed of how the work is progressing Review working practices and come up with ideas to improve the way things are done
- Understand what is required of them in their role and how this contributes to team and Departmental priorities
To apply you must be able to provide the following:
Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
Have access to Own Vehicle
Have a Valid Passport/or Birth certificate-Photo ID.
Be able to pass a Basic Security Clearance.
If you are interested in the position, please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration at www.brook street.co.UK/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106 and ask for Kelly.