Brook Street are delighted to be working with the West London Family Centre, who are looking for an Admin Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
This will involve;
* Producing court/tribunal documents
* Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
* Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input. Clerking civil and family courts, tribunals and hearings, ensuring papers and materials are available and up to date
* Assisting court users, supporting listing and rota management, checking files
* Contacting relevant parties, scheduling, serving court documents, executing a range of warrants, collecting fines and fees etc, including the use of chip and pin
* Processing case work Including standard documentation and information, court orders, claims, fines and fees, legal aid
* Resulting courts accurately, interpreting accurately the information required on a court file
* To work to workload targets in terms of throughput and accuracy
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply online. Please note we will only contact successful applicants.