AO Administrative Officer
Role: Roadmap Engagement Officer
This is a temporary role, working on a vital Brexit Contingency Plan. The role is to help manufacturers to transfer all existing UK issued, EU Type Approval to other Member States. This will need to be completed before Brexit is achieved, so that manufacturers can continue to place vehicles on to the European market. This role will provide the administration support required to complete this process.
This new role will cover:
" Administration of the Type Approvals data sets to ensure that all data is current, accurate and complies with relevant Data Protection Rules
" Assist Manager in the development and maintenance of the data sets and procedural items
" Assist the Project Manager with Project activities when required
" Liaise with manufacturers to agree current EU Type Approvals and produce the data packs required
" Deliver work packages within an allotted time frame
" Provide updates and reports as required
- Good software package skills (word, excel essential)
- Good communication skills,
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise work in times of pressure
- Experience of dealing with staff and customers both by written communication and by telephone
- Experience of Type Approval Processes
- Experience of working in a Project Environment
Please note that we will need to reference you for 3 years from present date and you will be required to apply for DBS.
For more information please call Izabela at Brook Street on 02476256641.