Our Public Sector client in Lowestoft is seeking an Admin Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The position initially will be part-time until the training is complete. The rate of pay is £10.20 an hour.
Your duties include but will not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence Typical qualifications and experience
You will be required to have previous administration experience, knowledge in Microsoft Excel/Word. Also, good communication skills, both oral and written.
The rate of pay is £10.20 an hour.
Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today to be considered for this position!