I have an opportunity for an Administrator role based in Aylesbury Courts, £8.87 per hour raising to £9.78 following 12 weeks service . Initial contract length until March 2021.
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Checking and preparing papers and files for Probate Service Processes
Creating and updating records on in-house computer system - data inputting
Post holder will be required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other general office admin duties reasonably requested by line Management
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the head of department, teams and the department.
- Good IT skills essential.
- Main part of the role will to be a host for the Cloud Video Platform for those taking part in court hearings remotely.
- Use of MS Office 365, particularly outlook.
- Willing to travel to our other court at Amersham if necessary
If this sounds like the role please apply online or email