Brook Street are pleased to offer an exciting temporary role with the Ministry of Defence based in Andover. They are looking for an PA / Admin Officer to join their team.
You will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Prioritising the Hd Comrcl's time, ensuring they attend necessary meetings to support strategic priorities, delegate attendance across their leadership team
- Own and manage Hd Comrcl's calendar with outlook and delegation activities
- Make room bookings and manage as required
- Manage the Hd Comrcl's Inbox to produce daily briefings with the required papers attached also managing requests for meetings and events
- Organise travel and all related logistics
- Support coordination of events planning, conferences and off-site meetings
- Manage IT issues and kit management
- Set up and management of tools and available processes e.g. Office 365 & OneNote
- General adhoc tasks as required by SLT Desirable Experience & Skills
- Full driving licence is preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Please APPLY NOW if interested or alternatively email with your CV attached.