Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Admin Officer to work for a government client based in Bristol.
Main duties include:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Skills and experience required:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
This a full-time role working Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week.
Rate of pay is 8.87 per hour rising to 11.00 an hour after 12 weeks of work.
This is a temporary assignment ongoing until 11/04/2021, with a possibility of an extension.
Please apply below, if you are interested.