Band E Admin required.
- Inputting simple data onto computer system
- Post opening and sending out
- Answering public counter and telephone
- Taking files into court room/offices within building
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Use of Microsoft word, excel and Outlook.
Good customer service skills required however, on the job training given. Accuracy, punctuality and willingness to be flexible and adapt to different type of work is very desirable. The client also requires the candidate to have the following:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A positive attitude
- Low sickness record
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision once trained.
The role pays £7.98 per hour and rises to £9.45 per hour after 12 weeks. It is a full time role working 37 hours a week. You must be able to pass a Standard DBS check.
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in date passport*