Brook Street are currently recruiting for an admin officer to work for one of our large public sector clients. The role would be based in central Newcastle.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- A knowledge of IT systems; such as Windows 10
- Excellent verbal communication
The duties for this role would be to support the Accommodation Manager in all issues related to both accommodation and IT. You would also be liaising with various agencies, contractors and other teams within the organisation to ensure the smooth running of the building. This can be a challenging role that will require you to work alongside the Accommodation Manager, in order to respond to unexpected incidents in the building. You would form part of a wider team which oversees accommodation and IT.
- Pay rate is £8.20 to £8.87 per hour (specified to National Minimum/Living Wage)
- Full time, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm
- Temporary assignment until end of March with the potential to be extended depending on client needs.
- Looking to start ASAP
If this role seems like the right one for you, please submit your CV!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.