Brook Street are recruiting for an Admin Officer to work for a government client based in Exeter.
Main duties include:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
-Preparing routine correspondence
Skills and experience required:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
This is a full time role working 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Rate of pay is £10.90 per hour.
This is a temporary assignment ongoing until 28/02/2021 with possibility of an extension.
If you are interested, please apply below