Brook Street are a UK Award Winning recruitment agency that recruit on behalf of a lot of government bodies across the UK. Based in Coventry, we are currently recruiting for an exceptional senior administrator to start on a temporary basis.
Our Client is looking for a tenacious administrator to join our team supporting change and transformation programmes across the organisation and the wider health and social care system.
The ideal candidate will have solid administration and project support experience as well as experience and a keen interest in using virtual methods for collaboration and large scale change.
The main areas of focus for this role will be:
- Providing extensive administration for one of NHS Horizons most high profile programmes, Virtual Collaborate
- Practical application of online collaboration tools e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, Sli.Do and JamBoards (Training will be provided as required.)
- Managing the electronic diary for NHS Horizons and team members as appropriate.
- Preparing agendas, capturing actions and taking minutes and distributing notes of team meetings as necessary
- Providing administration and project support to NHS Horizons' business support function
Most importantly we looking for someone who is comfortable with online platforms (Zoom, MS Teams etc) and other online collaboration tools and furthermore is keen to further develop their skills.
The post holder will be part of a team that is normally based in central Coventry offices but during the Covid-19 response our offices are closed so home working will be required.