Brook Street are recruiting Admin Officers to work for a government client based in Plymouth.
Main duties include:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence.
Skills and experience required:
-Strong administrative skills, with experience in working in an office
-Excellent customer service skills
-Good IT skills
-Good communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a temporary assignment ongoing until 31/03/2021, with a possibility of an extension.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week.
Rate of pay is £10.85 per hour.
If you are interested, please apply below!