The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
Pay: £9.78 per hour
This is a temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at the Leeds County Courts with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Leeds City Centre. The role will include independent liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report Writing
- Using Excel and other Microsoft packages daily
- Chasing suppliers
- Handling a generic mailbox, distributing e-mails and making sure the e-mails have been responded to once distributed
- Monitoring team inbox, management and development of team processes.
- Managing sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Arranging and booking meetings. Document management (including photocopying, drafting agendas for meetings, sending key documents on behalf of team members).
- Assessing actions that need to be taken to support the team, supporting commercial team members and carrying out instructions.
- Managing the production of MI reports for a range of internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be confident due to the nature of the job - chasing clients and team members
- Very organised
- Manages own time
- Confident using Microsoft packages including excel
- Excellent telephone manner
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*