We have an Administrative Officer role to work for our client within the Public Sector. This will be a long term temporary position.
Location: Leeds LS4
Hours: Monday- Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Pay: £8.87 rising to £10.88
You will be required to provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. They will also help improve procedures and provide support to busy, dynamic teams.
- Processing complex applications
- Making decisions based on information provided
- Inputting data
- Arranging payments and invoices
- General administration
- Liaise with different agencies
Skills required for the role:
- Ability to make complex decisions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication
- Good IT knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
*You will be required to have a CTC Level security vetting for this role, this will be done through Brook Street*
There will be in depth training and support provided to the successful candidates.
If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.