Our Public Sector client in Lowestoft is looking for an experienced Admin officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The Hours of work will be 07:30 until 15:00, Monday to Friday
The role will include but not be restricted to:
- General administration duties
- Scanning, filing and updating databases
- Closing and actioning walk-out reports
- Assisting with budget control and preparation when required
- Collating and analysing complex information or data, providing results in a written report
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, excellent IT skills and a minimum of 2 years of Admin experience.
Ellipse training is desirable, if you do not have this, you will be required to travel for training sessions.
This client does have on-site parking.
The rate of pay is £11.60 per hour. Holiday entitlement and Pension scheme available.
If your CV is selected, we will be in contact. If successful, you will need to provide a Passport or Birth certificate, 2 proofs of address and proof of National Insurance.
If this is something that you are interested in, please apply online today!