Our client, based in Peterborough City Centre is seeking a full-time, temporary Admin Officer to join their team.
The rate of pay is £8.87, rising to £9.78 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available. (NMW for under 25's applies)
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Document preparation
- Database management
- Booking and organising meeting rooms
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Minute and note taking
- Assisting Court Users
- Clerking Civil and Family Courts, tribunals and hearings
- Handling, face to face, written and telephone queries
- Processing case work (inc. standard documentation, court orders, claims, fines, fees and legal aid
- Internal / external liaison
- General Administration
The ideal candidate will be a clear communicator both verbal and written with the ability to prioritise and uphold a professional standard throughout.
You will be required to have previous experience in a similar Administration role.
The rate of pay is £8.87, rising to £9.78 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!