We are seeking a long term temporary worker for an exciting opportunity within National Crime Agency.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Pay rate: 10.35/hour, M-F 37 hours per week
Length of assignment: till September 2021
Location: Fareham, Whiteley Business park
The start date for this role is pending a SC clearance, so if you have one already, this can be an advantage!
APPLY NOW if you are interested in a career within the Public Sector.