Brook Street are seeking a temporary Administrator on behalf of a Government client in Bristol.
In this temporary role, you'll be working on a vital Brexit Contingency Plan. The role is to help manufacturers to transfer all existing UK issued, EU Type Approval to other Member States. This will need to be completed before Brexit is achieved, so that manufacturers can continue to place vehicles on to the European market. You'll provide the administration support required to complete the process.
This new role will cover:
- Administration of the Type Approvals data sets to ensure that all data is current, accurate and complies with relevant Data Protection Rules
- Assist Manager in the development and maintenance of the data sets and procedural items
- Assist the Project Manager with Project activities when required
- Liaise with manufacturers to agree current EU Type Approvals and produce the data packs required
- Deliver work packages within an allotted timeframe
- Provide updates and reports as required
If you believe you have the relevant experience of good software package skills (word & excel), good communication skills and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your workload, we'd love to hear from you!
You'll work 37 hours per week and paid £10.84 per hour.