Brook Street Recruit on behalf of the Government, our client based in Aztec west is after 2 x HR recruitment Admin Assistant.
This is a temporary contract for 12 months with an Hourly rate of £9.90.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
This role will require an enhanced DS and a Security clearance.
Training will be provided on Resoucelink and Workload Management
If you are interested, please send your CV