We've got a great opportunity for a role within the Southampton Magistrates Courts to join a fast-paced office, working in the divorce centre department. Working with a professional team, you'll be based in city centre of Southampton and will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balance.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Inputting data into courts system
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries
- Email correspondance
- Post opening and distribution
- Filing/ Scanning/ Photocopying
- Undertake additional support and administrative related assignments as required
- Draft standard letters correspondence, minutes and notes, as required
- Maintain and update records, information systems and databases; this will include data inputting, initiating queries and running reports.
- Hourly Rate £9.06 rising to £10.32 after 12 working weeks.
- The working week is Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, 37 hours/week.
- Length of assignment: 30/9/21 but this could be extended
- Location: London Road, Southampton, SO17 1EY