Our Taunton based client works within the public sector and are looking for someone to join their team. This role is a Admin Officer position in a Covid-Secure Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling emails
- Answering telephone
- Counter enquiries
- Recording data on computer system
- Preparing cases for court
- Administration duties asisting the Court.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional attitude towards work, maintaining a professional approach to all customers
- Ability to work independently
You will be working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday, 9-5pm. This role is based on a 3 month contract with the likelihood for extension.
This role is subject to a successful interview and a basic DBS check.