A temporary, full time Admin Officer role has become available to work in a state of the art call centre within Government. The role will be paid at £11.10 per hour. Full time role: Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm with 30 minute lunch.
The training and the full time role will be based in the office however you MAY be required to work from home if this is needed, although this will not be classed as working from home role. You would be expected to have the ability to work from home if needed - laptops will be provided.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- e-mailing and speaking to our customers, helping them along their journey to settle in the UK.
- Providing complete and informed response on first contact to all customers in a polite and professional manner using email and telephony systems.
- Reviewing customer information, including information provided as part of their application to assess any further action they may need to take. Advising customer appropriately to ensure first time resolution.
- Accurately inputting all necessary information on internal IT systems so that customer contact is recorded. Routing cases appropriately based on the information you receive
- Working as part of a team, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships to deliver what is needed for our customers. Building effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support to new colleagues who will be permanent members of the CRC team, involving coaching, and floor walking support where appropriate.
To apply for the role you must hold a valid passport and must have lived in the UK for longer than 5 years. This role requires a counter terrorism security clearance that the would process for you if successful. Please apply directly through the advert and you will be contacted by our consultants if successful.