Our Client based in Wyboston Lakes is seeking for experienced administrator to join their team on a full time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £10.81 per hour.
The role will include but will not be restricted to:
- Managing the enquiry inbox
- Populating, administering and coordinating the database
- Providing clear and concise support and advice information via email and verbally
The role involves sensitive information, the ideal candidate will hold a high level of respect and professionalism.
Due to the nature of this role, we will require someone who is used to working in a confidential environment.
You will be required to take a psychological assessment every 6 months
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to demonstrate a strong, clear command of the English language
- Proven experience of administration
- Proven experience of database knowledge and data manipulation
- Proven analytical and logical skills with a decisive approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, including senior management and a variety of organisations inside and out of policing, using both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines whilst preserving the required level of accuracy.
- Ability to respond positively in a variety of situations and to have a flexible approach.
- Sensitivity to the limited receptive and expressive communication issues associated with age and disability.
- A commitment to valuing the diversity of others and treating everyone with dignity and respect at all times whilst actively promoting a positive approach.
If successful, you will be required to hold an in-date Passport or Birth certificate, 2 proofs of address and proof of National Insurance.
The rate of pay is £10.81 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme are available.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online today and if short-listed, we will be in contact!