Up to £11.88 per hour + Holiday and pension scheme in salary
29 days ago
Temporary Admin Officer (AO) position until 15/10/24 with probable extension.
Full Time Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
£11.88 per hour is the pay rate.
Brook Street is recruiting administrators for our public sector client who is part of the MOJ family based in Plymouth.
As an admin officer you will provide general admin support within the team, you will need to be flexible, hardworking and have the ability to provide good customer service to a variety of users.
Duties may include but not be limited to:
- Data entry
- General Administration duties
- Preparing accurate paper records and electronic files
- Make phone calls to clients and members of the judiciary
- Dealing with queries, these could be by email, phone or face to face
- Postal Duties
- Liaising with members of the public, court users and Judiciary
- Creating and updating records using in-house computer systems and Office 365
- Maintaining of manual and electronic records
- Good accurate typing/data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also able to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
The role is subject to 3 years referencing and a basic DBS check.
Full training will be given.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format only. Due to the high number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all applications. Any questions, please contact Bristol PSR team on 0117 948 6317.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.