Immediate opportunities are available with our government based client who are looking for Administrative Officers.
Pay: £9.07 ph - rising to £9.78ph after 12 weeks
Full time role, 37.5 hrs p/w
Temporary ongoing role
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Make decisions regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means
- Support the Department's aim that digital will become the primary contact channel for all claimant services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance.
What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment
- Proof of your right to work in the UK and DBS clearance in the last 3 months
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to
- If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
The role is subject to a DBS check and 3 years referencing. If you are interested in the roles then please apply below.