We are currently recruiting for an exciting Administration Officer role for a government sector based in the Feltham area on a temporary basis.
This post will be working in an office within a prisoner environment, which will require you to undergo compliance checks and obtain a DBS.
The ideal candidate will be hard working and able to support the team with administrative procedures during this busy period.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Supporting the team with general administrative duties
- Dealing with queries via telephone and email
You should have the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Office based knowledge and the ability to take on multiple tasks
- Work well under pressure
- You will understand the importance of confidentiality
- Have the ability to use your own initiative
- High attention to detail and strong IT skills
- Knowledge on basic administration procedures
Due to the nature of this role a Enhanced DBS will need to be processed before you can start working, this will cost £44.00 and will need to be paid upfront via cheque or bank transfer. This will be reimbursed after 4 weeks of working within this role.
Core office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm with an hour for lunch, however exact shifts will be agreed with your manager.
The hourly rate for this role is £8.86 per hour, increasing to £11.54 after your first 12 weeks. You will be paid every Friday, a week in arrears.
Your holiday hours are accrued on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this position then please do not hesitate to apply online today. If you have any questions please contact Daniella at Brook Street on 01483 700 500.