We`ve got a great opportunity for a role within the Prison and Probation sector to join a fast-paced office, working in the admin department. Working with a professional team, you`ll be based in East- Sutton Park and will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balance.
- Temporary position
- Part-time (18.5 hours)
- Potentially will have to interact with prisoners
- Pay rate: £9.06 p/h, raising to £9.87 after 12 weeks.
This role is key to provide support to Covid Lead. Therefore, He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Distributing order PPE and Covid-19 testing equipment
- Collating and submitting returns, ensuring deadlines are met.
- IT efficient (Word, Excel, etc.)
Applicants must be able to multi- tasks and respond accurately to request for information.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS
If this role interests you, please apply below.