We`ve got a great opportunity for a role within the Prison and Probation sector, to join a fast-paced office, working in the admin/management department. Working with a professional team, you`ll be based in East- Sutton Park and will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balance.
- Temporary ongoing role
- Pay - £9.06 ph / raising to £9.78 after 12 weeks
- Full time 37 hours a week Monday - Friday
The successful candidate will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- issuing of staff notices,
- weekly bulletins (inc. preparation)
- minute taking
- Act as transport clerk (recording details, booking services
- maintenance of asset registers
You will also be required to provide back up for prisoner monies and cashier roles and possibly Detail. Postholder should be comfortable taking minutes, using excel, word and using/learning locally supported prison systems.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS