Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as am admin officer. This is initially a temporary contract until April 2022 with the chance of being extended. This is a full time role, 37 hours a week, Monday - Friday.
You will be supporting the resettlement team with acquiring ID for prisoners that have less than 12 weeks to serve in their sentence.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Identifying prisoners within their last 12 weeks of their sentence by liaising with wing staff
- Creating databases with relevant information to aid resettlement
- Organise, produce and maintain accurate records
- Complete monitoring returns and report back to west midlands resettlement team
- Correspond with relevant stakeholders and agencies
- Collate information relating to relevant Service Delivery Indicators
The pay rate for the role is £10.11 per hour, paid on a weekly basis. The successful candidate will under go Prison Vetting due to the nature of the role, this will sometimes take 4-6 weeks to come back. Please apply for more information.