Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team an admin officer. This is initially a temporary contact until 16/10/22 with the chance of being extended. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week. The pay rate is £10.11 per hour, paid on a weekly basis.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Organise, produce and maintain accurate records for areas of work
- Act as a contact point for all communications. Prioritise and distribute communications to the appropriate person or relevant department
- Complete monitoring returns for areas of work
- Input requisitions on the finance databases and process requisitions for defined areas of work
- Coordinate any awareness sessions for areas of work
- Prepare paperwork for checking by manager
- Correspondence with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain and check establishment databases
- Act as a sectary to meetings when required
The ideal candidate will have administrative experience and are able to pick up new systems and processes.
The successful candidate will be required to under go a standard DBS check due to the nature of the role.