Our public sector client are looking for a temporary ongoing worker to join their team as an admin officer within the offender management team. This role will be based within the Wolverhampton area.
You will provide administrative support within the offender management administrative hub maintaining systems and servicing the local courts within specified timescales.
You may have a hand in managing the following:
- Discharge Report/pre discharge report,
- Bail applications,
- Release on temporary Licence
- Home detention curfew,
- Offender assessment and sentence management,
- Multi agency risk assessment planning,
- Prisoner fines,
- Recall paperwork
You will also be required to:
- Organise, produce and maintain accurate records,
- Preparing paperwork,
- Collating information,
- Acting as a Secretary when needed
If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.