Our client within the public sector is looking for 2 Admin Officers, this is a varied role with duties to include but not limited to:
- Post opening and dispatch
- Checking and preparing papers and files for Probate Service Processes
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system - data inputting
- Post holder will be required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other general office admin duties reasonably requested by line Management
- Skills Required
- Someone who:
- Has fast and accurate data inputting skills, general IT skills as well as good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Can identify, prioritise, plan effectively and is target driven and is a good Team player
- Can communicate clearly, behave professionally and deliver excellent customer service
- 5 GCSE's including maths and English or equivalent
The role is full time hours for a period of 3 months.
To apply please upload your CV.