We have a great opportunity for a part-time temporary Administrator working 22.5 hours a week (Wednesday to Friday) within the public sector, specifically within the judicial system.
Our client is based in the Aykley Heads area of Durham and they are looking for individuals with office administration skills to start as soon as required clearances have been obtained. The assignment is currently until December 2021, but there is potential for this to be extended further.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Client is their aim of reducing the number of unnecessary appearances at Court by maximising the use of Video Links between Prisons and Courts. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Organise, produce and maintain accurate records-
- Act as contact point for all communications to the team. Prioritise and distribute communications to the appropriate person or relevant department in establishment
- Complete monitoring returns
- Co-ordinate any awareness sessions and encourage engagement across the various stakeholder groups.
- Prepare accurate paperwork for distribution to the stakeholder groups
- Correspond with relevant stakeholders and agencies to ensure that they are aware of information so that information is adequately shared
- Maintain and check Court and Prison databases, filing systems and logs of information, responding within agreed timescales and producing reports as required
- Collate information relating to relevant Service Indicators
- Attend meetings as required, including organising agenda, taking, distributing minutes and action points
The salary will initially be £8.87 p/h, and this will increase to £9.78 p/h after 12 weeks working in the role. The contract is for 22.5 hours a week, based on a Wednesday to Friday, 9 to 5:30 work pattern.
Security Clearance will be required for this role, but this will be undertaken for the successful candidate by the client, and relevant identification documents will need to be produced at Interview so this can be taken forward as quickly as possible for the successful candidate.
If you feel the above is for you, please apply in the usual way.