Pay: £8.87 p/h
Hours: 37 hours Mon-Fri 9-5.
During this pandemic have you been sat at home twiddling your thumbs and thinking of a way you can offer your skills and expertise to help during these unprecedented times? This may be the job for you to do just that! Our Public sector client is seeking an experienced administrator to join their team.
- Confident using a computer
- Hard Working and Willing
- Attention to detail
- Data Entry
- Handling records and filing.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing emails.
- Clerking civil and family courts.
- Essential communication skills (face to face and over the phone)-liaising with professionals, staff, judiciary and public
We will be looking for someone who is hard working and can hit the ground running, experience of admin and customer service is paramount.
The client would like to ensure applicants that the offices have been deep cleaned and set up according to government guidelines to protect the temporary workforce it will be welcoming into the offices. Office based role, working from not available.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
A REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL