I am currently looking for an experienced administrator to join a busy court in Manchester City Centre. This is a temporary role, currently for 3 months with the potential of being extended.
This is a full time role at 37 hours per week. The pay rate is £10.32.
You will provide administrative support, follow set procedures and exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources, including Judiciary
- Preparing routine correspondence
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and be smartly dressed is also essential
As this is a government role you will be required to undergo a DBS check and provide 3 years worth of employment references.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online with an updated CV.