We've got a great opportunity for a full time long term temp role within the Chelmsford Courts, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team. Working with a professional team, you'll be based in Chelmsford and will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balance. This is not located in the town centre, transport links from the town centre are good and parking is available.
The successful candidate will provide customer service and administrative support. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Call Handling - managing the telephone help desk for the courts
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, regular usage of Excel.
- Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
-Liaison between Courtroom, judiciary, public
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The role starts at minimum wage for your age and increases to £10.32 after 12 weeks.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS