full time 37 hrs per week
Monday - Friday
temporary ongoing role
Pay - £9.06 ph / raising to £10.32 after 12 weeks
Location - Chelmsford
start date ASAP
We've got a great opportunity for a full time long term temp role within the Chelmsford Courts, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team.
The successful candidate will provide customer service and administrative support. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Call Handling - managing the telephone help desk for the courts
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, regular usage of Excel.
- Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Liaison between Courtroom, judiciary, public
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS.
If you are interested in this role please apply below.