We've got a great opportunity for a role within the Brighton Courts, to join a fast-paced office. Working with a professional team, you'll be based in Brighton and will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balance.
The successful candidate will provide customer service and administrative support. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Call Handling - managing the telephone help desk for the courts
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
-Liaison between Courtroom, judiciary, public
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
The role starts at £9.06 and increases to £10.32 after 12 weeks.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS